Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Under Construction

I am still constructing the basic elements of this blog.  I will be posting on scrapbooking with both Photoshop (I use CS6) and Photoshop Elements (I use version 11).  I'll discuss techniques I use, where to get both freebies and other materials, where to find courses, videos, and other training materials, and lots more.  I have another, also very new, blog on Creating Heritage Pages that focuses on just that - heritage pages of all types, not just scrapbook pages.  This blog will be far more eclectic but will just be about digital scrapbooking.  I have very diverse tastes ranging from classic vintage to modern arty.  And I'm beginning to do some of my own design.  I am not a traditional paper scrapbooker, so I use far fewer of the digital versions of paper supplies than some layout designers.

For starters, ScrapGirls has just introduced a new free kit called Exuberance which you can find here.

Here is a layout I made using this kit:


No fancy techniques here.  The frame came with the washi tape, the curl, and the shadows.  I added drop shadows to the middle paper and tag and a bevel to the title.  A very simple job!

No comments:

Post a Comment