Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Traveling by Sampan

We lucked out on the weather the day of this excursion - clear and warm, but not hot. 

I used one of my photos as the background, employing the Dodge tool around the photos at the bottom and the Burn tool on the greenery.  The Yangtze Explorer, our cruise ship on the Yangtze River, had a professional photographer who took lots of pictures of the passengers on the trip.  We could then each purchase a dvd containing all the photos of ourselves for about $30 US.  The photo on the right is one of hers.  I'm the one in the light hat and dark jacket.  I used the Custom Shape tool to create the arrow pointing to me.

We had to take a ferry from the Yangtze Explorer to the Shennong Stream (shown in the photo on the left).

The fonts I used are Shanghai, Myriad Pro, and my own font which I had created at Jessica Sprague.

No comments:

Post a Comment